In photo: Holiday Hardware: Kick off your holiday style with Parisian’s Jayne bag with studs; Parisian Shoes and Bags in holiday style; or with knee high boots and round shaped bags.|
WHAT’S in-store for shoe lovers during the holidays? Update your shoe wardrobe with trends ranging from updated classics like kitten heels to modern innovations like PVC details from the Parisian Shoes and Bags Holiday Collection.
Here’s how you can have high style and fun with Parisian:
- Take a Bow. Who What Wear UK says that Magda Butrym’s bow-fronted satin mules were the most Instagrammed shoes of the press appointments for A/W 18. And it’s not surprising. There’s nothing like stepping out for the holidays with a feminine touch.
- Seeing Clearly. The Spring ‘18 runway was full of PVC goodies, and Parisian incorporated similar pieces in their collections. This will add a modern touch to your holiday look.
- Call of the Wild. Who What Wear UK reports that leopard print prowled many A/W 18 runways, and animal patterns extended to zebra prints at Tom Ford and Balenciaga and (faux) stamped crocodile everywhere else.
Kitten Heels. Love them or hate them, kitten heels are back. This playful style from Parisian is practical for both fancy events and in the workplace.
- Square Toes. While pointed pumps are still very fashionable, Who What Wear UK reports that the hippest out there are opting for square toes. This trend began last summer, but with Loewe, Alexander McQueen, and Victoria Beckham leading the way, the microtrend is set to go macro at Parisian.
- Sling back Throwback. For a bit of 80s nostalgia, you’ll want to scoop up a pair of sling back shoes with modern touches like pastel shades and kitten heels.
Complete your holiday look with Parisian’s assortment of arm candies: from quilted to studded bags, and round crossbody to evening clutches.
Parisian Shoes and Bags’ Holiday Collection is available in SM Stores at SM City Batangas and SM City Lipa.|-ADVT.