DISCOVER unique gifts for everyone on your list from Kultura, your one stop shop for the ultimate Filipino Christmas. There are eco-friendly finds and festive fashion accessories, chic home accents, delicious treats and aromatic personal care items, all beautifully packaged in pandan and kraft boxes. Here are some meaningful, special gift ideas you can find in our stores:
- Something Decadent. Say it sweetly while supporting the local cacao industry with a basket full of chocolates from Davao. This bundle includes an assortment of dark and milk chocolates from Malagos, tree-to-bar chocolates from Auro, and Coco low-glycemic variants using coco sugar from Coco Dolce.
- Something brew-tiful. Merienda gift set includes Gourmet Farms’ expertly roasted drip coffee from Cavite, a statement mug and Manila Cookie Story’s shortbread cookies in an adorable jeepney tin.
- Something Comforting. Classic champorado, coco and strawberry jams, acacia bowls and plates from Pampanga plus a pair of handprinted napkins make a delightful gift set that celebrates s Pinoy snack time with a dose of nostalgia.
- Something Precious. Give the gift of prayers and well wishes for those who share your faith and make someone’s Christmas more meaningful with these lovely rosary bracelets made from Philippine pearls.
- Something Sustainable and Eco Friendly.. Encourage an eco-friendly lifestyle with gifts from Kultura like this sustainable tote, bamboo and aluminum lunchbox, and a bamboo tumbler mug. Likewise, Versatile bamboo mugs and cutlery support sustainable living in practical ways while adding rustic charm to your kitchen
- Something Stylish. Embroidered fans, jute coin purses, and beautiful shawls all wrapped in pandan boxes.
Discover and delight in local craftsmanship this Christmas at the Kultura’s Christmas Market available at SM Store Batangas and Lipa. Shop local artistry online at www.kulturafilipino.com Stay updated with new arrivals, sales and more by following us on IG @kulturafilipino and FB @kulturaPH/